Passive Portfolio Management
The flexibility of Sentinel’s resources and systems means that it can offer an array of passively managed portfolio services which can be tailored to individual adviser needs. Services can range from basic execution of portfolio transactions, through to advice on portfolio compositions and on to complete model portfolios with extensive reporting. We can match the service to your needs, or even suggest improvements to your current arrangements and then work accordingly.
Two of our more popular capabilities include:
Sentinel offers a range of model portfolio services including typical income, balanced and growth portfolios along with associated research, recommendations and reporting.
Sentinel can also offer more advanced portfolios including international and yield based portfolios, again with relevant research and reporting.
Access All Asset Classes Through The Stockmarket
Innovations in the marketplace have meant that many asset classes can now be accessed quickly and easily via the Australian Stock Exchange, rather than through traditional direct means.
Financial Advisers can now strategically allocate client asset class investment exposures entirely through the stockmarket.
Sentinel offers a simple, easy and cost effective stockbroking account to buy, sell and report on these holdings.
Types of asset classes now accessible include:
- Property (Listed Property Trusts and ETFs)
- Cash Products (Income Securities, Hybrids and ETFs)
- Bonds (ETFs and Listed Products)
- International (ETFs and Listed Funds)
- Commodities (ETFs and Listed Funds)
- Unitisation (large assets made less ‘lumpy’)
- Liquidity (tradeable market)
- Transparency (widely reported and researched)
- Broad Range (and ever increasing)
- Inbuilt Management (automatic adjustment to ensure top exposures)
- Low cost
- Potentially more tax effective
How We Can Help?
If you’re looking for ways to make your portfolio investments more efficient and scalable, please contact Sentinel today.