As part of our outsourcing capabilities, Sentinel provides a range of general stockbroking services to assist financial professionals in their day to day interactions with their clients.
Common examples include help with:
- Selling down small one-off holdings
- Small transactions for client’s or their relatives
- General advice on non-core holdings
- Deceased estates and associated management
- Product and provider advice and feedback
- Off-market transfers
- Questions regarding the workings of the stockmarket generally
Sentinel’s aim is to act as the financial professional’s stockmarket expert on call. If you need help, you can contact Sentinel and know that you will get a timely response that delivers a practical solution.