Sentinel is able to provide a complete range of stockmarket and financial advice including:
- Recommendations on what shares to buy, sell or hold
- Wealth creation strategies and techniques
- How to get started in the stockmarket
- How to create and maintain a stockmarket account
- How to construct a share portfolio
- Structuring investments
- Managing investments in different markets
- Risk management and protecting investments
- Enhancing investment returns
- Borrowing (negative gearing) in the stockmarket
- Education on types of shares, products and markets
- Virtually any information or advice regarding the stockmarket
You can request different types of Advice from us as well including:
Technical, statistical and factual information on all aspects of the financial markets including shares, derivatives, products, industries, sectors, commodities and virtually anything associated with stockmarket investment.
General Advice includes information, views and opinions focused on specific shares or financial products themselves. This type of advice does not take into consideration your financial circumstances or whether an investment would be appropriate for you. General Advice is often referred to as 'product specific advice'.
Personal Advice takes into consideration both the product itself and your personal circumstances. It is an opinion or recommendation as to whether a particular product is appropriate for you specifically having regard for the products characteristics in combination with your personal needs, objectives and financial situation. If you would like Sentinel’s financial advice, please contact us!