Did You Know
- The definition of the word ‘Sentinel’ is “A guard whose job is to stand and keep watch”. We pride ourselves on being guardians of your investments.
- Over 99% of Sentinel’s Business is generated via referral from financial professionals or word of mouth.
- Sentinel has been privately owned since inception in 2003. Our independence is one of our most prized assets.
- We are more than happy to organise a meeting with you to discuss any investments being considered or currently held. Contact our office for an obligation free appointment.
- Risk Management is one of our core investment considerations and the first thing we assess when analysing a transaction.
- As a licensed stockbroker of the ASX, Sentinel is regulated by a set of specialist stockbroking rules known as the Market Integrity Rules. These give our clients an added level of confidence and oversight.
- Sentinel’s office in Sydney is located at 1 Bligh Street. One reason why we chose this address is due to the building’s numerous awards and high commendations for its sustainable design, development and architecture. More info